World Language Programs & Services
Proven student achievement through language immersion.
VIF's award-winning Splash programs, based on more than 20 years of language immersion experience, provide a comprehensive package to develop and maintain consistent, high-quality K-8 world language programs. In a Splash classroom, whether immersion or ESL, VIF provides teachers with tools to promote academic achievement through enrichment rather than remediation. Students, in turn, excel in their core studies while becoming bilingual and culturally aware.
Program features include:
- Native speaker teacher recruitment for schools and districts in North Carolina.
- Teacher professional development, support and coaching.
- Grade-level materials selection and curriculum maps.
- Online community.
- Parent and community outreach resources.
- Program monitoring and administrator support.
Download the following resources for more information about Splash:
Are you a parent with questions about language immersion? See our FAQs page.