Professional Development & Curriculum
Any teacher. Any subject. Any level.
Through purposeful ongoing Global Gateway professional development courses and access to the Connections™ Resource Library, K-12 teachers learn to effectively integrate global content into their core instruction. In our online learning center, teachers and principals progress through levels of professional development, earning digital badges and endorsement for each completed module and level.
Whole-school Global Gateway and Connections-infused instruction, with all teachers and administrators participating, can be designated as a Global-Ready Passport School.
- Professional development via online learning center.
- Simplified, user-friendly technology platform.
- Dynamic content in multiple languages.
- Collaborative environment.
- Inquiry-based learning.
- Enhanced student engagement and achievement.
- Badging for module and level completions.
Our resource library is available for every educator and administrator in a Global Gateway program,
providing access to a searchable curated online collection of teacher- and expert-created curriculum.
VIF also offers IB-approved workshops for new and experienced IB teachers.